The Recon 120 HD model comes standard with the tried-and-true, easy-deploy Helix PD™ Pedal Drive system. With instant forward/reverse, on-a-dime turning, and a lab tested gear ratio for smooth all-day pedaling, the Recon 120 HD packs more performance than other pedal driven kayaks in its class.
The Recon series also establishes a new paradigm for storage. The StowPro Storage System features an extra-large gasketed hatch and a thoughtfully configured bin to access, organize and defend important gear. Down the boat and atop each gunwale are Dual Rod Troughs – a unique horizontal rod storage solution to keep rods close-at-hand and away from wind and breakage. The troughs can hold up to three 7'6" rods on each side, are secured with cross-lashing bungee, and are noise-dampened by Wilderness Systems' celebrated Silent Traction pads.
The Recon ushers in the next progression of this pillar with the introduction of the all-new AirPro ACE seat, with a groundbreaking new feature – a one-handed mechanical lever for quick adjusting the trim on-the-fly. Akin to many car or truck's seat adjustment, this function allows the angler to dial in their unique position for paddling, pedaling, motoring, or to make room for fishing.
- Fully customizable open platform, factory-loaded with room for personalized rigging
Helix PD™ Pedal Drive system included
- Supremely wide-open deck affords the angler an abundance of space, freedom of motion, and provides a rock-solid platform from which to stand, cast, and hookset in confidence
- Tri-power optimized with the freedom to choose the preferred mode of propulsion – paddle, pedal, or power
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology – Wilderness Systems' signature design approach that carefully and masterfully combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness, and Tracking to deliver the ultimate performance in all waters
- StowPro Storage System featuring an extra-large gasketed hatch and a thoughtfully configured bin to access, organize and defend gear
- AirPro ACE seat – embodying easy Adjustability, luxurious Comfort, and fine-tuned Ergonomics
- Internal steering and lift lines for snag-free rudder or motor operation
| 12' 2"