ENGINES AVAILABLE FOR LOCAL PICKUP OR MIDWEST DELIVERY ONLY
CONTACT US FOR ILLINOIS/INDIANA/WISCONSIN DELIVERY QUOTE
This innovative LPG outboard will run for a full 5 hours at WOT on a single 11lb propane tank, without sacrificing performance.
Exclusive to Tohatsu’s LPG outboard is the Safety Fuel Shut Off Valve which keeps propane fuel from continuously running when engine is not in use. Plus, since the 5hp LPG does not require ethanol or gas, this propane outboard requires almost zero maintenance on fuel related components.
Tohatsu LPG Benefits:
- Sailors are no longer forced to carry gasoline on board
- No possibility of ethanol/gasoline related failures
- Virtually maintenance free fuel system
- 30% cleaner emissions*
- Quieter operations without compromising engine performance
- Ultra-low emission, EPA and CARB 3-Star rating approved
- 5 Year limited warranty
Easy Operation and Handling:
- Digital CD ignition for easier engine starting, quicker throttle response and smoother trolling
- A larger recoil reel and compression release valve makes starting fast and easy
Shallow water drive and 6 trim positions
- Adjustable steering friction for reducing steering effort
- Optional steering lock kit available
Please note that while the hose and fittings are included, the LPG fuel tank is NOT included - an 11 pound tank is available as an add-on - email us or call us at 847.283.0400 for a quote on a tank.