The AKIAK provides a shoulderless option for the Greenlander paddler, with a seamless, graceful transition from the loom to the blades.
- Exchangeable paddle tips are available in flat or round shapes.
- Sharp paddle blade edges provide crisp and precise paddling
- A wider loom accommodates modern kayaks
- The shouldered grip design is comfortable and reduces strain, it fits the natural contour of a paddler’s hand and increases control
- GEARLAB's exclusive ratio of carbon blend with fiberglass provides ideal rigidity and flex
- The 2-piece design breaks down quickly for easy transportation and storage
- The remarkably light paddle weight reduces fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Carbon fiber blades create a slim profile that enters and exits the water quietly while adding buoyancy for a light stroke
- A low-profile button release creates a sleek paddle shaft
- The symmetrical blade shape reduces torque. This allows the paddler to maintain a looser grip and pull the paddle smoothly through the water
For more info about sizing your paddle, check out this informative guide from GearLab.