SOLD OUT FOR SUMMER 2021 - CONTACT US TO RESERVE FOR 2022
A confidence-inspiring fishing machine for both the novice and expert, the Recon 120 is a factory-loaded boat that you can rig your way. With a fully customizable open platform, a lineup of revolutionary new features, and the freedom to choose the preferred mode of propulsion – paddle, pedal, or power – the Recon series of kayaks are the future of fishability. (Note: This model is Helix PD™ Pedal Drive-capable and the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive can be purchased separately.
A supremely wide-open deck affords the angler an abundance of space, freedom of motion, and provides a rock-solid platform from which to stand, cast, and hookset in confidence. The functional layout of the intuitive topdeck interface keeps all your gear and essentials within reach, with ample surface areas for personal modifications.
The Recon ushers in the next progression of this pillar with the introduction of the all-new AirPro ACE seat, with a groundbreaking new feature – a one-handed mechanical lever for quick adjusting the trim on-the-fly. Akin to many car or truck's seat adjustment, this function allows the angler to dial in their unique position for paddling, pedaling, motoring, or to make room for fishing.
- Fully customizable open platform, factory-loaded with room for personalized rigging
Helix PD™ Pedal Drive system available to add on later
- Supremely wide-open deck affords the angler an abundance of space, freedom of motion, and provides a rock-solid platform from which to stand, cast, and hookset in confidence
- Tri-power optimized with the freedom to choose the preferred mode of propulsion – paddle, pedal, or power with the motor ready transom
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology – Wilderness Systems' signature design approach that carefully and masterfully combines Stability, Maneuverability, Acceleration, Responsiveness, and Tracking to deliver the ultimate performance in all waters
- StowPro Storage System featuring an extra-large gasketed hatch and a thoughtfully configured bin to access, organize and defend gear
- AirPro ACE seat – embodying easy Adjustability, luxurious Comfort, and fine-tuned Ergonomics
- Internal steering and lift lines for snag-free rudder or motor operation
| 12' 2"